Empire Dental Group: Your Old Bridge, NJ Family Dentist
When it comes to your family’s health, you have many goals, fears, and concerns to keep in mind--and there may be important things that you’ve pushed to the back burner for too long. Whether you’re selecting an insurance plan, saving for healthcare expenses, or scheduling appointments into your busy life, making time for dental care is essential for your family’s well-being.
Family dentists, like Dr. Alla Pavlushkin and her team at Empire Dental Group, provide care for every member of your family, from your toddler daughter to your grandmother. Dr. Pavlushkin treats patients of all ages living in and around Old Bridge, NJ and throughout Middlesex County and Central New Jersey. Our team also speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish.
Visiting the family dentist at an early age offers several important benefits for young children, including:
- Comfort: When visits begin early, visiting the dentist is just another part of the routine, not a scary experience. Since family dentists are accustomed to providing care to young children, they know a few little tricks that will help your child enjoy visits.
- Support: Your family dentist helps reinforce the lessons you teach your children about the importance of daily hygiene. Plus, your child may be more likely to view dental visits positively when he or she accompanies you to your appointments.
- Identification of Dental Health Issues: Issues that can affect the development of your child's teeth and jaw can be detected during regular examinations. If a problem is spotted, your dentist will make treatment recommendations.
Adult Dental Care
Dental visits are just as important for adults as it is for children. Over the years, wear and tear can erode your tooth enamel, which can increase your risk of tooth decay. You're also more likely to develop painful gum disease as you grow older. Dr. Pavlushkin looks for signs of decay, gum disease and other dental problems during your regular visits and offers treatment that will help protect your oral health.
Four Reasons To Make Dental Health A Top Priority For Your Family
1. Dental Problems Can Affect Your Overall Health
Research has shown that oral health and general health are closely linked. For one, your mouth is a main portal of entry for bacteria and viruses--any infection, decay, or inflammation gives germs a better chance of entering your body.
Also, if your immune system is constantly working to fight even low-level inflammation in your mouth, it has fewer resources to keep the rest of your body working at its peak. Even if you don't notice a problem, it's still possible to have painless decay or gingivitis that compromises your health.
2. Damaged Or Decayed Teeth Can Hurt Your Self-Confidence
Don’t underestimate the effect that your teeth have on your quality of life. It’s easy to write it off as simple vanity, but the state of your teeth can truly affect your image and your confidence in both social and professional situations. Keeping them in top shape is one of the best things you can do to support your overall self-esteem.
3. Tooth Pain Can Interfere With Your Quality Of Life
Whether it’s fear of dental work or of the bill that comes afterward, there are reasons why you might try to live with tooth pain longer than you should.
Chronic tooth pain can cause general irritability, difficulty getting adequate nutrition or enjoying your favorite foods, and an increased risk of more significant health problems. Catching and treating dental problems early prevents them from wreaking havoc in your life and prevents the need for bigger dental bills down the line.
4. A Lifetime of Good Dental Care Helps You Age Gracefully
Our teeth change as we age--that’s a given. But that doesn’t mean they can’t still look white and healthy.
Whether your teeth are all-natural or you've had some or all of them replaced, caring for the teeth you have is one of the best things you can do to take years off your appearance and keep you looking youthful.
Family Dentist in Old Bridge, NJ
dentist is not just about checking for cavities--it’s about laying
the foundation for a lifetime of good health. Empire Dental Group provides quality dental care for adults and children in Old Bridge, NJ to help them live more confidently and protect their