Cosmetic Dentistry In Old Bridge, NJ
Some people are blessed with a beautiful smile from birth, but most people need a little bit of help to get their smiles up to par. Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics of your smile rather than the health and function of your teeth and gums. Cosmetic dentistry gives patients the smiles they’ve been looking for, from whitening to recontouring to replacing missing teeth. When you are looking to change the appearance of your smile, whether minor or drastic, then cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Dr. Alla Pavlushkin of Empire Dental Group is highly experienced in cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic mouth reconstruction. She is also trained and certified with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). Dr. Pavlushkin provides a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to improve the appearance of your smile as well as facial cosmetic procedures like Botox, Restylane, and JUVÉDERM®. From more conservative cosmetic treatments to more aggressive procedures, Dr. Pavlushkin and the team at Empire Dental Group can help anyone achieve a more attractive smile.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry So Popular?
A smile is a way of telling someone we’re happy, we’re pleased to be in their company, or that we’re having a good time. It’s a greeting and an important social cue. So if you feel like you have to hide your teeth from others, it can affect how you interact with the world. Cosmetic dentistry allows people with even the most discolored or damaged teeth to see a smile improvement, which is why it’s so popular in dentist offices across the country.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Here are some of the most common treatments that cosmetic dentists offer:
- Invisalign (straightens up the smile using clear removable trays).
- Veneers (cover the front of the teeth to make them look whiter, straighter, and smoother).
- Crowns (cover the whole outer enamel of an imperfect tooth).
- Professional teeth whitening (bleaches the teeth so they look shades whiter).
- Dental implants (permanent tooth replacements).
- Gum surgery (to fix “gummy” smiles).
- Cosmetic fillings (fixes cavities with tooth-colored matter).
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring (for minor cracks and chips in the teeth).
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
You never know just how much of an impact a beautiful smile can have on your life until you have one. People look at you differently and your self-confidence increases significantly. Here are a few other benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- It reacquaints you with your dentist and encourages you to take better care of your teeth.
- Modern cosmetic solutions last for many years—sometimes decades.
procedures can shave years off your appearance, making you look and